Event topic: VMware EVO:RAIL and the buzz around hyper-converged infrastructure.
John Howell will define what VMware EVO:RAIL is and how it helps organizations simplify the management of ever growing virtual environments. We will explain how EVO:RAIL reduces costs and how it speeds up virtual deployments. He’ll explain what’s special about Fujitsu’s hyper-converged version of EVO:RAIL. We will break down the components that are included in the Fujitsu Integrated System Appliance for VMware EVO:RAIL.
Attend this presentation & indoor skydiving session if your organization is:
- Looking for a better understanding of VMware EVO:RAIL.
- Trying to understand how hyper-converged infrastructure fits into your organization.
- Frustrated by the increased costs and slow implementation of additional virtual compute resources.
- Adding virtualization software, servers or storage in the near future.
- Limited to a small IT staff.
- Managing IT infrastructure at remote office locations.
- Looking for a simple approach for virtualization.
Have questions about VMware EVO:RAIL and the buzz around hyper-converged infrastructure? Contact DSN Group, Inc.
iFLY Indoor Skydiving
5520 Park Pl
Rosemont, IL 60018