Our team specializes in working with your business and IT department to ensure that you have all the tools and training to recover data when needed. Working with your team, we will create custom documentation tailored to your environment and specific needs. Our seasoned technical staff will guide you through setting up, maintaining and upgrading your backup environment.
- Monitoring of alerts and failed jobs
- Backup Application Maintenance
- Scheduled Preventative Maintenance
- Daily report Review
- Remediation of failed backups
- Overview and status of storage utilization and capacity
- Remediation of any replication issues
- Weekly and Monthly overview reporting
- Overview of open/closed tickets
- Quarterly restore validation
- Applying patches as needed
- Restores of data as needed
- Quarterly onsite account review
- Less storage space required
- Less bandwidth needed
- Recover to dissimilar hardware if needed
- Back up more data in less time
- Minimizing downtime with faster restore times
- Restore a single file or a complete volume from any point in time you have data backed up
- Centralized NOC Management and Monitoring by our engineering team
- Detailed monthly reports on backup status
- Regular backups minimize business downtime in the event of a data loss
- Backups are always scheduled and managed by experts
Why our clients choose our Managed Backup Solution
What would be the cost to your business if you lost your critical data?
Being able to recover and restore data quickly and easily isn’t an option anymore, it’s a requirement. MSP Inc.’s Managed Backup solution ensures your business isn’t negatively affected by unwanted data loss.
Contact us today and find out how we can protect your business!
Some of the many reasons for working with DSN Support
- Managed Services that will ensure that your backups are completing, within your window and daily checks to confirm all data is being backed up.
- Our seasoned, certified CommVault engineers have multiple years of experience in all size environments.
- Tested and proven disaster recovery planning and testing can be set up. This will help ensure that your business is ready before a disaster. All critical systems can be brought online and tested in our sandbox our yours.
- Combining CommVault Simpana proven software with realizable managed services from DSN Support to provide custom solutions and availability of apps hosted in off-site, secure, SSAE 16 S0C2 Type II certification, and PCI DSS.
- Ensuring solution efficiency and road-mapping unified solutions aligning with business requirements allowing for future growth and effectiveness.
- Driving down IT costs through thoughtful planning, effective resource utilization and achieving your objective for all RPO/RTO.
- Only pay for the data being backed up, and using the resources that are already in you datacenter, or ours.
- CommVault Simpana Single pane management of backups, recovery, restoration, archiving, access, sharing, searches— across all endpoints interconnected anywhere.
- Smart application aware snapshot backups utilizing IntelliSnap smart functionality enables instantaneous snapshot backups for virtualized-server data protection via image-level, file-level, volume-level incremental backups both onsite and to the cloud.
- Enterprise level data collection for transfer of all selected data to correct media using OnePass technology.
- De-duplication, compression and advanced encryption allows your data to be transferred efficiently and securely .
- Daily reports on backup statistics, capacity usage, and any known issues and resolutions.
- Quarterly onsite reviews with your team, to best roadmap the future as well as discuss any current projects or challenges.
- Admin Today – Our residency service that can be added to any plan. Pick the number of days per month or year and we will send your dedicated resource onsite to help with projects, planning, training, and remediation.
- Granular file and object based recovery enables the best precision in data backup and recovery.
- Cross Platform data management capabilities to assist in every aspect of your enviornment.
- Dedicated hotline support for issue management and resolution of backups and restores.
- Fully managed backup environment including monitoring and updating of the servers that are running CommVault.